Sunday, August 21, 2011

Morris Hearse Company


Drum roll..... ta daa!!! Husband has pretty much finished the hearse!!! Wasn't going to put pics up until I had completed the curtains, put the coffin in the back and stuck the skelly coachman up in front with the ghost horse but I just can't stand it! Hubby is not a Halloween nutter like his wife but he chips in 100% with trying to comply with his wife's imagination and crazy requests. I'm very proud of hubby--he put this together with no blueprints, just internet pictures--and designed the hearse so that it can be completely disassembled for storage!

7 comments:

  1. I have hearse and husband envy--more hearse envy, though! My husband would never build this for me!

    That is a fabulous piece of engineering. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! How totally awesome!!! I have got to get Hubby over here to see this!!! He's GOT to make one of these......
    And Thank You so much for sharing with us! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOHHHHHH, prettttty!!!!! Me Liiiiiike!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He did a great job!! He should be very proud. Looks like it took a loooong time to build.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautifully brilliant!..And definitely requires a horse skeleton with black Ostrich plumage and full regalia!..Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRILLIANT... I MUST have one of these in my collection... maybe next year... sigh I am soo far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks sooo good! I've always wanted one, so yeah, I'm completely jealous. I want one that would double as a shelving unit in the garage and that I could just roll out when needed.

    ReplyDelete