Thursday, September 30, 2010

Costumes

I am sitting here (lmao) looking at these 'horsie costumes'. Last year, Pumpkinrot published some photos from the "Horse and Rider Costumes" blog and I was immediately hooked and became a follower. As some of you may know, I have two horses and therefore, am quite familiar with their temperaments. They do NOT like to be laughed at and they really do NOT enjoy being 'dressed up'. However, in the spirit of Halloween, I just had to share some of the more entertaining pics. Go here if you would like to see more. If not, enjoy these!







4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pinata!!!!!! That and Cousin It! I want a horsie to dress up (right before he kicks me through a wall in retaliation).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. The pinata is my favourite too! Colourful, but with an edge of danger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! you only see this in america! hahaha! i didn't know you have 2 horses.
    You are a very mysterious lady, cause you won't show me how lovely you look like :-(
    Some day you have to,cause i sure want to meet you some day and how will i recognize you at the airport? :-)

    ReplyDelete